MONOPOLY: Pittsburgh Edition replaces the perennial board game’s famous Atlantic City squares with representations of much-loved Pittsburgh cultural sites, historic landmarks, and time-honored businesses, alongside customized Community Chest and Chance playing cards to ensure each detail of the game pays homage to Pittsburgh.
- Sites/Attractions/Things to Do: Benedum Center, Byham Theater, Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History, Carnegie Science Center, Duquesne Incline, Gateway Clipper Fleet, National Aviary, PPG Place, Rivers of Steel Carrie Blast Furnaces, U.S. Steel Tower
- Utilities & Transportation: Duquesne Light Company, Pittsburgh International Airport, Pittsburgh Light Rail, Water Works
- Bridges: Andy Warhol Bridge, Rachel Carson Bridge, Roberto Clemente Bridge
- Outdoor Locations: Frick Park, Mount Washington, Point State Park
- Corporations: BNY Mellon, U.S. Steel
- Eateries: Bae Bae's Kitchen, Eat'n Park, LeMont Restaurant, Millie's Homemade Ice Cream
- Universities: Carnegie Mellon University, University of Pittsburgh