Weekender Bag Bad Bananas
A banana bag for all your banana carrying needs! Go bananas with the Bad Bananas recycled tote bag by Tess Smith-Roberts.
Tess Smith-Roberts is an Illustrator based in London. She approaches her work with humour, bold shapes, and a playful use of colour. Classic still life paintings, bad dance moves, and food (especially fruit!), are the main inspirations for her work. With an ever-present optimism, Tess remarks: “I’ve been lucky enough to work with dream clients, I feel like a right jammy dodger and I am so grateful to be doing what I’m doing!”
- Can hold 15 kg (33 lbs).- Size 25 x 50 x 25 cm (9.8" x 19.7" x 9.8").
- Adjustable and removable strap is 27 - 60 cm (10.6" - 23.6").
- Side pocket zipper is 20 cm (7.9").
- Handles are 27 cm (10.6").
- Packaging is a Transparent Midi Zip Pocket 20 x 27 cm (8" x 11").
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Water resistant.
- Made using waterless printing.
- Certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.