One of the pioneers of 20th-century abstract art, Dutch painter Piet Mondrian’s Composition II with Red, Blue and Yellow is a product of the Dutch De Stijl movement, which translates to “The Style”. Enjoy vibrant style with a pair of Mondrian Composition II with Red, Blue and Yellow Gloves. The buttery-soft black gloves highlight Mondrian’s bold painting while protecting your hands from sun, wind and cool weather. Add a touch of worldly style to daily life – giftable gloves complete any outfit and are perfect for travel, commuting, church and special occasions.
Inspired by Mondrian’s original oil and paper on canvas painting Composition II with Red, Blue and Yellow
- Buttery-soft faux suede gloves caress your hands
- Touch screen technology on thumbs and index fingers; compatible with most devices
- Warm, windproof and breathable
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Hand washable; hang to dry
- One size fits most